The club was formed in 1887 as Carluke Milton Rovers but after the first world was ‘Milton’ was dropped from the name.
The club has played at several locations since it was formed including Whitehill Park, The Klondyke, Sandyford, Crawforddyke, Loch Park and John Cummings Stadium, the clubs present home.
Lanarkshire Junior League 1891/92; 1900– 16; 1919-41; 1945-68
Lanark & Lothian 1941– 45,
Central Region League 1968–2002,
West Region League 2002–Pd